Large family home with pool on 12.75 acres
This beautifully appointed, Steve Parcell built home with 4 bedroom, built-in study, 3 bathroom, 5 car accommodation PLUS a pool on a private 5.16 ha (12.75 acres).
Short drive to the Brisbane Valley Highway, making the commute to Brisbane, Ipswich or the RAAF Base quick and easy. Also easy access to West Morton Anglican College, only a 5 minute drive, Westside Christian Collage has a bus that can pick up from the front door.
FEATURES galore include:
– 5.16 hectares (12.75 acres) of property, including horse yard with shade and bathtubs.
– A large modern family home with 4 bedrooms, study, media room, open plan living room with dining, kitchen and family room.
– The grand master bedroom has a large ensuite with double sinks.
– The other 3 bedrooms are good sized with walk in robes. Extra ensuite.
– The study has a modern built in desk and cupboards.
– The main Bathroom is very modern with Bath, Toilet and Vanity separate, making it easy for multiple people to get use at the same time.
– Large Separate Media Room.
– Modern Kitchen has super sized walk in Pantry, Gas Cooktop, Electric Oven, Dishwasher, Built in Microwave, Stone Benchtops, Quality Cabinetry with Pendent Lights.
– The kitchen opens to a large open plan living with family and dining rooms.
– Ducted air conditioning
– Ducted vacuum system
– Solar panels
– Tank water, sceptic system, and rural allocation water direct from the river.
– Water purification system
– Large covered deck overlooking the pool and large yard
– The swimming pool is fully fenced and ready to use
– There is a dam, a 5 bay shed, as well as plenty of space.
– Animals are on applications. There is room for horses and dogs however the property is NOT fully fenced.
### Please note if you submit an application it will not be processed until after you have inspected the property and confirmed you wish to proceed. ###
PLEASE NOTE: Inspections are not currently available. Please register to be advised when an inspection time becomes available.
To register for an inspection, click on the “Request an Inspection” button & follow the prompts. By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: You do need to register. If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!